Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Naiveté

As most know, I have recently started a new job. Well there just happens to be a girl there that is four months pregnant. I don't get upset with her pregnancy, but I am upset with her naiveté. I remember that feeling. If someone had informed me of the pregnancy loss stats before Cameron died, I would have told them they were lying. This is her first pregnancy, I don't think she went into with the amount of fear that BLMs have with pregnancy after loss. That scares me. It scares me to think of another pregnancy that way. I feel like before any of my losses, I thought of pregnancy as this easy peasy deal. Now the thought of it gives me shudders. I feel like my innocence has been snatched away. Like a kid that just found out Santa isn't real.

No comments:

Post a Comment