Monday, July 25, 2011

Angry

I am so angry with EVERYONE. My facebook posts are angry. I don't trust anyone. I feel like my right to motherhood was was violently snatched away. It is not fair. I am tired of hearing people tell me "It was God's will" or "You'll have another baby" SHUT UP! You don't know what you're talking about. You have no idea if I will have another baby or not. You can't promise me that.

I feel like I'm losing friends. I get so angry with everyone. And because my trust in God is not where it was, I definitely don't trust any person. How long will this go on? When will the pain not be as sharp?

1 comment:

  1. thinking of you Joanna....remember you have a group of friends that love ya and totally understand where you are coming from....CHM Mamma's love you! <3

    ReplyDelete