Sunday, July 10, 2011

Bad day

I am sad today. Today was the last day on my job. I will miss my Comcast family. Most of all today I miss Cameron. I thought this would be the perfect time to write because I wasn't sure what to say. I talk to Cameron often, as if he is sitting next to me. I often wonder if it is true what people say. I have been told that the pain will not be as sharp later. I can't believe that right now. The pain seems permanent and comfortable. I feel if I don't have pain, I don't have Cameron. I wish I could go back to the last day I felt him move. That was March 31st. I didn't talk about him in past tense then. It is hard for me to move on with my life because I feel like I'm not supposed to.


‎"There is no foot so small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world"

No comments:

Post a Comment