Monday, June 13, 2011

Rainy Days and Monday

Monday, does anyone look forward to those? I do remember that they were much easier before Cameron died. Today was tougher than most. My sister is getting married and I am very happy for her, but the wedding is on Cameron's due date. I honestly think that if it were any other day I would be a lot more excited but right now I just can't seem to make myself feel any other way. I love my sis and really want her day to be happy, but I can't hide my feelings about my son. There have been good things to happen. I have finally found a support group. Crossheart Ministries is a group of women that have majorly impacted my life in a short time. I feel like I have finally found people that "get it". We meet the 2nd Thursday of each month and I am looking forward to it. It's nice to have something to look forward to.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! So excited to see you are doing this!! Very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete