Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Late Nights and Early Mornings

The title of this post is also the title of the album I listen to when I study. Usually because it is either a late night or early morning. I have finally found a way to show the picture that I have of Cameron's feet in an artistic way. Between the books last night I arranged his memory book. It has taken me awhile because I can't always get through it without crying. I have this great picture of his feet and I love it because it shows how much he would have looked like me, I have very long narrow feet and so did he. Looking at that makes me feel closer to him, like we shared an inside joke.

Today's work day was not as bad. I was not as emotional as yesterday. I did get very offended by somethings some co-workers said. I hate when people make assumptions based on their experiences. I guess that's all you can really make assumptions on because that's all you have. Anywho, I just feel like just because you suck at life, doesn't mean you have to tell me I will. I remember in high school a girl (who was 17 with 2 children) told me I would have a baby before 21. Well I didn't because I am 24 and Cameron was my 1st child. Just because she made bad decisions, she assumed I would do the same. But all of that is over now and I am home. Homework here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment