Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Off day

Well I was off work today. Off days are difficult because since I am off during the week, I have no one to keep me distracted. So today was no different, I was alone with my thoughts. I took a mid-day nap and had a dream that my mother and were trying to keep a walrus from coming in the bathroom. I got so tense during the dream when I woke up I had made a fist so tight I scratched myself. What does that mean? A walrus, my mom, and a house we lived in when I was a little girl. I guess I'll have something close to an answer in my next blog. I also had a test today which I aced. (yay!) I have a 4.0 average. Life seems to be moving too fast. We are quickly approaching the 6th and I am mentally preparing myself. I miss Cameron more and more these days and I think it's because he was supposed to almost be here, not be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment