Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Thoughts...

I think back to how I was just a few years ago. Thank God, I have matured. I remember when little things used to upset me. Some little things still do. But I am learning that everyone is not me. Everyone does not have the same upbringing as me. I try not to fuss. But I still do sometimes. But I am understanding how to be more tactful. My priorities are in the right place. For the most part. I try my best. I just try to be the woman God wants me to be. I still make mistakes, but I try to learn from them. Now when I am in a familiar situation, I look back to what I did or didn't do before. Use what works, try a different method. I guess this is what growing up is like. And now I understand how people older than me feel when they give advice that is not followed. Especially when it's given to someone they love. I want the best for everyone. Even my enemies. I figure if things go right for them they can leave me alone. I try to give when I can. I put God first. I try to glorify Him in everything I do. That's why I understand the trials now. I understand that it's not punishment. The bible says many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all (Ps 34:19) My desire is that others understand that. I know somethings come with time, but I pray that the Lord would open their hearts to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment